Thursday, 26 February 2015
Tuesday, 24 February 2015
Description:For next 5 weeks we are swimming 3 times a week we want to set a SMART goal so we are focused when we go swimming.
My S.M.A.R.T goal is in the next few weeks I'm going to improve by making my arms touch my ears when I am doing freestyle I'm gonna practice until the end of the term.
Evaluation: I know I achieved my goal because I watched this video of me swimming and I saw my arms touch my ears.
Monday, 23 February 2015
Description: We watched a video it showed to people stuck on a escalator and had the ability to act but they did'nt so we made a stuck on the escalator video ourselves in a group of three.
My video was about Connor getting stuck in the pool and had the ability to act but he stats in the pool for 2 hours until he got out.
1. Video - 30 seconds long, time is limited.
2. Scenario - Show someone being stuck and not using the ability to act.
3. Clear Message - Short sharp clip. Can the watcher get the point of your video?
4. Unique - Coming up with something funny that gets a laugh from others.
5. Time Passing - Do you need to show time passing in your clip to emphasise your message.
1. Light - Make sure the sun isn’t creating a hard to see clip.
2. Voice Volume - Needs to be louder than other background volume eg Noise, Kids.
3. Frame - What’s in the frame to make your message obvious
4. Steady Hands - Make sure the camera is still.
5. Individual Clips - Don’t do one continuous shot of 30 seconds. Make a range of short clips and join together.
Evaluation: I think that Lachlan had a good loud clear voice and I think that Connor could speak louder
Feedback:Nice clip I liked that camera angle Finis.
Feedforward:I think you could crop while Connor's walking.
Tuesday, 17 February 2015
We have been doing Maths tests stage 4 stage 5 stage 6 stage 4 was really easy I got 50/50 the stage 5 one was a little harder I got 45/50 the stage 6 one was way harder than the stage five one I got 38/50.
The words that are coloured pink means that I need to work on and the yellow means I got the question correct my buddy have to ask the question I got wrong to me again, if I could answer it in less than 3 seconds I could get that as a tick My goal is to order tricky numbers from smallest to largest.