Friday, 17 June 2016

Moon Science

Description: Today is the last day of science about studying about the moon with Nic. In the past few weeks we have been studying about the moon. Like learning about blood moons and stuff. The first week we were with Nic we made a video about what we think we know about the moon. And today we made a video to improve on our last video about the moon.
Feedback: Good job finis I like how in your description you put what I used to know and what I now know. Sam M
FeedForward: Maybe next time you could have a bigger description to explain more about Nics moon inquiry. Sam M

Evaluation: I think I did well on talking about the moon and solar and lunar eclipses Next time I could talk about blood moons and stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I never knew the difference between a lunar and solar eclipse! Now I do! How much of this did you research Finis? I hear that Jayden has done the voice over - what did you do?

    ReplyDelete