Tuesday, 23 August 2016

Book Buddies

Description: This term for our reading we are having something in our learning called book buddies, Book buddies is when you get together with your book buddy (Which is a person that is the same reading level as you) and sometimes you get with your buddy and you talk about the book that you are reading ( Which has to be the same book as you) You have to be at the same chapter as your book buddy. So you could talk about the same thing as your buddy. My buddy is Mike because he is the same reading level as me. Sometimes we have to meet with our coach which is Nic. Our coach helps us with our and tasks to complete about the book.

Well done Finis and Mike, I enjoyed watching and listening to your discussions about Weir-Do and Going Solo. You have worked really well as book buddies and I have enjoyed being your coach. If we continue Book buddies next term, keep striving to challenge yourself to "put yourself into the learning pit" by either choosing a challenging text or choosing challenging follow up tasks. Really stretch yourselves.

Evaluation: I think that this post is up to standard but I don't agree that the slide I think Me and Mike should Evidence more on our slide.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Finis and Mike, I enjoyed watching and listening to your discussions about Weir-Do and Going Solo. You have worked really well as book buddies and I have enjoyed being your coach. If we continue Book buddies next term, keep striving to challenge yourself to "put yourself into the learning pit" by either choosing a challenging text or choosing challenging follow up tasks. Really stretch yourselves.

    Nic

    ReplyDelete