Monday, 19 September 2016

Kapa Haka Northern Cluster

Description: This term our Kapa Haka group went to the regent to perform with Northern Cluster Schools. The Northern Cluster are schools from the northern part of Palmerston North. These are some schools from the Northern Cluster Parkland, Winchester, Ross Intermediate, Roslyn, Milson, Saint Mary's, Whakaronga And Russell Street School. I was in the band playing the keyboard for the performance. We played Hall Of Fame but we changed the chorus and we changed it into Panekiretanga.
What are you most proud of and why?
I am most proud of playing in front of a huge audience because it's really embarrassing if you muck up.

What challenged you the most and why?
Trying not to muck up or I would be embarrassed.

What do you need to work on next time and why?
I need to work on getting the intro right last time I came in too late.

Feedback: I like how you included all of the other schools in your description. Mike
Feedforward: This post is up to standard.

Evaluation: I think this post is up to standard too.

No comments:

Post a Comment